What can we do to make my pet services safer during this COVID 19 pandemic?
Here are some tips to help keep everyone safe during stays and walks:
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has, please communicate that to me prior to booking. I will do the same for you.
- Prior to all services, let's do our best to answer questions over the phone.
- I know it has been implanted in our brains, but we must wash our hands frequently.
- We will keep our interactions short and try to maintain a 6-foot distance when meeting.
- Wear a cloth face covering when meeting indoors, as recommended by the CDC.
- I will bring my own leash when walking your dog(s).
- For over-night pet sitting, please sanitize rooms in which I will be using such as kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room.